The tests were held on 22nd June at Brockhill, near Redditch, Worcestershire by kind permission of the Bordesley & Redditch Shooting Society and the Brockhill Wood owners. Special thanks to Mr Keith Tolley for the use of the lake and Mr Dave Buggins for all his help preparing the ground on the day. Thanks also to the judges; Ricky Ross Moloney, Graham Stanley, Francesca Prentice, Adrian Phillips and Ron Lane, for so generously giving their time, and to Skinners for their generous sponsorship.
No test runs without the help and support of a team of willing volunteers who give up their time to come and throw, place, shoot, steward and everything else that is required on the day. Thank you to each and every one of you – we really couldn’t do it with out you.
- 1st Wolfthistle Alfred Unus Est, Mark Johnson
- 2nd Brickley Blossom at Lenyam, Keith Manley
- 3rd Miranda Mermaid, Clare Gould
- 4th Coriegowrie Poseidon, Fred Newton
- COM Tawnywood Jollification, Colette Greewood
A new trophy was on offer this year, The Newcomers Trophy awarded by the Working Test Secretary, Graham Clelland. His choice to receive this award was Clare Gould with Miranda Mermaid.
- 1st and 2nd witheld
- 3rd Houndswood Aphrodite, Diane Heywood
- 4th Venetian Red at Madddistream, Gill Awty
- COM Percuil Nuvolari Tazio, Helen Ford
- COM Norfolkflyer Rosie’s Thorn of Wolfthistle, Andy Sweeney
Congratulations to all in the awards.